I am thankful for
- The unique whiff I get when I slide under the sheets next to my sleeping husband, because at least he’s there.
Crusty dishes in the sink, because there’s always plenty to eat.
- Leftover mashed potatoes. They can be added to almost anything else you eat.
- The way my new dog chews holes in my carpet, (yes, holes, I said), because a dog is better than no dog (ahem!).
- The way said new dog has ruined every flower bed in our backyard, thus freeing up time I use to spend on gardening.
The way my husband smiles, chipped teeth and all, thanks to roughhousing with kids.
- Pillows all over the floor, thanks to roughhousing kids. Lived in house equals loved house.
- Potential clients who find out I actually charge for my services, only to never be heard from again. Such a time-saver.
- Love to go around a million times over in my family.
P.S. What are you thankful for?