Blue Bridge Leadership: A Grand Rapids, Michigan, Company
At Blue Bridge Leadership, we provide a variety of career development and leadership development services. We work with individuals, teams, and organizations. Opportunities include executive coaching and leadership coaching, team building and team coaching, and professional development and training. Plus, we offer career coaching, resume assistance, and outplacement solutions.
At Blue Bridge Leadership, we help talented people flourish. We believe in helping them reach their highest potential. And we partner with them to overcome their challenges and achieve their goals. Although we are based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, we have worked with clients all over the state and beyond.
Why work with Blue Bridge Leadership?
Blue Bridge Leadership understands the needs of people and organizations today. Additionally, our executive and leadership coaches bring rich knowledge and experience to the table. Backgrounds include sales and marketing, process improvement, leadership, training, business development, management, operations, human resources, and nonprofit work.
- We are large enough to provide a variety of services to individuals and companies. But we are small enough to be personable, warm, and engaging.
- Certified coaches make up our team. Most executive, leadership, and career coaches are not certified by a reputable organization, if at all. On top of that, our extensive training in coaching skills, processes, and models bring about sustainable change and results.
- We base our work on research and best practices.
- Our coaches and trainers are highly reputable. They have written over 80 magazine and newspaper articles. Also, media outlets have featured and interviewed them. They are recognized as industry experts.
- We customize all our services to your needs. No one-size-fits-all-approach here. And we don’t charge for that extra level of service.
- And measurement is critical. However, most companies do not emphasize this key component. In collaboration with our clients, we define, track, and measure results.
- Not only do we bring experience, expertise, and credibility to the table, but also friendliness and fun! We strive to create a relationship that’s based on trust, collaboration, respect, and partnership.
Meet Our Principal
Kim Gleason leads our team of coaches and trainers at Blue Bridge Leadership. She has been interviewed and featured as an expert in the coaching and leadership development industry. For example, media spotlights include
- Grand Rapids Magazine
- Women’s Lifestyle Magazine
- The Grand Rapids Press
- Take 5 TV
- West Michigan Woman Magazine
- Carol Roth’s Business Unplugged
- WGVU’s Business in Heels radio program and
- WZZM 13 News
Please contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation to inquire about coaching, training, or outplacement services for you, your leaders, your team, or your company.
© 2018 Blue Bridge Leadership
Grand Rapids, Michigan