Ace your interview with job interview coaching
- Are you searching for a new job or career?
- Do you have or expect an upcoming job interview?
- Have you been turned down for any jobs?
- Would more feedback be beneficial?
- Do you want to put your best face forward and get the job offer?
- Do you want to get the highest pay possible?
- Are you wanting to learn how to negotiate effectively?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then you are a perfect candidate for this Job Interview Coaching Program.
Sure, you made it past the resume step, but now comes the hard part—the interview. Don’t do it alone! By practicing in a safe environment, an experienced Blue Bridge Leadership career coach or executive coach will provide you with unbiased and objective feedback. They will also share best practices for interviewing and negotiating.
Job interview coaching process
- During Session 1 of this job interview coaching program, a career coach will ask you questions to gather information that will help both of you during the mock interview. Then you will role play an interview, which will be videotaped. Subsequently, you will be given verbal and written feedback and tips, which you can then take home so you can practice and prepare for Session 2.
- During Session 2, you will be interviewed again. You and your career coach will discuss your strengths and weaknesses, progress that’s been made, as well as the next steps. The point? So that you can continue to improve your interviewing skills and land the job you want.
- You will also receive resume and interviewing resources and tools to help you be successful in your career search.
Small investment. Big rewards.
Don’t wait. Seek support and guidance today. Contact us to get started or to receive more information about job interview coaching. And if you want to get more interviews in the first place, ask how career coaching can help you.
© 2016 Blue Bridge Leadership
Grand Rapids, Michigan