Career coaching and development for career transition or advancement
- Are you in a career transition or considering one?
- Would you like to explore new career opportunities?
- Would you like to align your passions and talents with your career?
- Do you want a career that is more meaningful and fulfilling?
- Would you like to be more successful and effective in your current career?
- Do you feel stuck or stressed out in the workplace?
- Are you seeking to advance your career?
- Want help with your resume, Linkedin profile, interviewing skills, or job search strategies?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then you should consider career coaching and counseling. And no, you don’t need to be located in the Grand Rapids, Michigan, area. At Blue Bridge Leadership (formerly Kimberly Gleason Coaching), we serve clients all over the nation by phone or Skype.
Through career coaching and development, you will
- Explore your opportunities
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Overcome your work-related challenges and stress
- Discover the career that aligns with your passions and sense of purpose
- Move you toward a meaningful and fulfilling career
- Help you to get out of your comfort zone and take the necessary risks
- Move up the career ladder
- Develop your leadership capabilities
- Unlock your potential and achieve greater success and
- Create and employ an action plan that incorporates strategies for the career you desire
Depending on your needs, career coaching may involve
- In-person or phone coaching and strategic planning sessions
- Comprehensive career assessment(s) and/or other assessments
- A tailored Career Development Plan
- A research-based Job Search Systems
- Interview coaching (if desired)
- Resume, cover letter, and Linkedin services and
- Free access to resources and tools
Contact us today
Thankfully, you don’t have to settle. And you don’t have to be stuck wondering “What if?” And you can aspire to reach higher. In fact, you can reach your highest potential. To find out more information, or to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, contact us today. Or if you are an organization seeking career services for your current and former employees, check out our Outplacement Services page.
“Working with Kim has been a game changing experience! I was stuck in a career rut, not quite sure where to go to get out of the dead end I found myself in. And I was unable to successfully land interviews for the hundreds of applications I had sent out….Thankfully Kim was able to help me with several different job hunting strategies, from networking, to interviewing and follow up, and even negotiations. Not only did she restore my confidence in my skills and what I had to offer a potential employer, but I have now made more personable network connections in my field than I ever thought possible.” (Meagan Carr, Michigan, MPA, health and leadership)
When I met Kimberly initially, I was trying to determine in what direction to proceed with regards to my career. Kimberly found a great career interest test for me to take to help point us in the right direction. After that we came up with weekly goals which helped me focus on what I wanted to do and kept me working toward that goal. If you find yourself with indecision about some life goals and are looking for someone to help you move forward, I feel that Kimberly provides a great service. (Sally Nelson, former journalist, Michigan)
I highly recommend Kimberly Gleason as a coach. I found her to be supportive, flexible and encouraging as I went through a recent job search. The tools she offered helped me to focus and move forward with the process effectively.” (Mary Russcher, Chief Financial Officer)
© 2016 Blue Bridge Leadership
Grand Rapids, Michigan