Job resume: Best resume and cover letter
You have one objective for a resume: to stand out from the rest. And with the best job resume, you can’t help but get noticed.
- Are you searching for a new job or career?
- Do you want your resume and cover letter to stand out from the rest?
- Do you want your resume to land you an interview? Lots of them?
- Are you unsure of what employers look for in resumes today?
- Are you confused about all the resume do’s and don’t’s online?
- Would you like to effectively translate your skills, abilities, and experience to the requirements of the job?
- Bottom line, do you want to get the job faster and more efficiently?
The problem with a job resume
The problem with a job resume is that the average employer receives hundreds of them. Not dozens. Hundreds. And the average employer takes only 8 seconds to scan a resume before deciding whether or not to review it further. Yes, you only have 8 whole seconds to capture their attention. No easy task!
But look no further. Blue Bridge Leadership in Grand Rapids, Michigan, will put together a beautiful job resume and cover letter package that is of star quality—one that’s picked over all the others!
Yet, what if you just want feedback on your existing resume and don’t need a new one? No problem. We can simply review it and give you feedback so you can improve it yourself.
And what if you don’t live in Grand Rapids, Michigan? That’s okay. We have worked with clients all over the nation.
Get the job interview
So if you don’t want to waste your time sending our job resumes that don’t get noticed, and you want your resume to stand out from the rest, let’s get started today! Contact Blue Bridge Leadership. We’ll partner with you to help you get the job you want. Better. Faster.
© 2016 Blue Bridge Leadership
Grand Rapids, Michigan